2021 Light Up Riverport Golf Scramble is open for sign-ups!
It’s that time of year again! The 21st annual RBA Light-up Riverport Golf Scramble will be held at the Iroquois Golf Course, on Saturday, August 14, 2021. Proceeds from the Light-up Riverport Golf Scramble will be used to pay the annual costs of Riverport street lighting. This annual event helps keep our employees safe and our facilities secure! A simple breakfast will be served. Shotgun start at 7:30am. Once you finish your round of golf, your scores will be collected. Lunch will be served following golf. No presentations to follow the golf. We will deliver trophies to the winning teams.
Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Additionally, prizes will be awarded for: Longest Drive and Closest to the Hole. We are limited to 28 participating teams this year! Please register your players and teams as soon as possible! Player names, teams and payment status will appear on our website until the event.
1) All carts will be sanitized before and after each scramble
2) Beer cart will be available.
3) All golf carts have plastic dividers to separate driver and player
4) A simple breakfast will be offered before golf. Lunch will be served as you pass the clubhouse, throughout the day.
5) Trophies will be delivered to winners and not presented day of event.
6) Raffle prize will be online for you to buy as well as at check in the day of the scramble.
7) When you sign up we will send you more details. We could use door prizes or items for the goody bags to promote your company.
8) We will need emails of all players.
Very important - During on-line registration, please include the names and e-mail address of each player on your team(s) during the order process online or list on paper and include with your check. If you have completed payment and only need to provide your Team and Golfer Names, click here to send us that information. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, August 15th.