- the purpose of the RBA Education Committee is to bring Resident and Associate members together to explore ways to become engaged in Jefferson County Public Schools . Engagement may come through mentoring, guest speakers, job shadowing, or many other invaluable opportunities.
- responsible for all meeting venues, speakers, topics, food service and member administration. Our committee also directs and coordinates our annual events and insures member welfare.
Engagement Committee (TBD)
- the purpose of the RBA Engagement Committee is to bring Resident and Associate members together in a cooperative effort for total involvement and the sharing of ideas, news and social events. The lifeblood of the RBA is its members and our effective functioning committees.
Human Resources Committee (Jennifer Wisdom) - E-Mail
- promotes the involvement of your HR professionals in the RBA, connect and guide members to a solution with an HR related question, listen to inquiries for needed training and development and determine if or how we may be able to assist, and maintain a recruitment page on the website for available use to RBA members.
- the purpose of the RBA Facilities Committee is to create the opportunity for all Facility Managers in Riverport to come together every 8 weeks and build relationships within the Riverport network, discuss best practices to improve business efficiency, and discover the available resources so we can all benefit from our involvement within this community.
- this committee works with TARC to facilitate prime time arrivals and departures for workers throughout the Riverport business community. It also assists Riverport businesses with parking concerns during peak times of the year. A Riverport business survey is taken each year to best determine peak transportation needs via TARC. This information is shared with TARC officials to yield the best possible bus service to and from Riverport. TARC bus shelters are also an item of our concern.
- the purpose of the website committee is to help promote and support events and activities of the RBA through continual development of the website, and other internet-based methods of connecting to businesses and keeping them informed of events and opportunities in the Riverport area.
For more information, use the 'contact us' link at the top of the page and e-mail the committee that you wish to connect with.